Click on the map to find out how to reach us. Our villa surrounded by a centuries-old park is waiting for you, and we are ready to welcome you with a smile.
- From Milan: follow motorway A8 up to Gallarate, then the A26 (westbound), take the exit marked Vergiate, then follow SS394 to Luino
- From Genua: take the A26 northbound, take the exit marked Vergiate, then follow SS394 to Luino
- From Torino: take motorway A4 eastbound, when you get to Biandrate take the A26 northbound, take the exit marked Vergiate, then follow SS394 to Luino
- From Svizzera: San Gottardo pass or San Bernardino pass, then follow Bellinzona Sud, then follow Luino
- Non-stop flight are available from major Italian and foreign airports to Milan’s airports of Linate and Malpensa, just a few miles from the lake.
- The railway station of Colmegna is connected with Paris and London through the Milano – Domodossola – Luino and to Germany through the Zurich ⁄ Basle – Bellinzona – Locarno line. Luino. The railway station of Colmegna is 200 m far from the Hotel.
- A regular service by “Navigazione del Lago Maggiore” links all towns along the shores of the lake using ships, hydrofoils and other boats.
- You can reach us directly with your boat. Available for you buoys and a pier.